Representing the Nikki Line: Junior Boys 11-14
We’ve heard Nikki being described as the sales man of the family, the one who can convince people to believe in whatever he’s selling. I’d say that’s pretty accurate. Once when he was doing a fundraiser for his baseball team, an overly generous neighbor gave him $150 straight up. We were all shocked at the notion, but Nikki handled it like a boss. He’s also self-acclaimed most attractive, and funniest out of all of us.
For all who come in contact with Nikki, or who are already familiar with the goof ball, know that he’s a fun kid, with hidden talents.
1. If you could describe yourself in three words what would they be?
Short, go getter, fantastic.
2. In your free time what are your favorite things to do?
Hang out with friends, and play sports.
3. If money wasn’t an object where would you choose to go and why?
Australia, so that I could swim with sharks on their costal reefs. Or, Japan so that I could meet the creator of Naruto. (Such a nerd)
4. What are your favorite games, or games you would recommend?
Destiny, or the latest Super Smash Bros.
5. If you could anyone to play you in the movie of your life who would you choose?
6. If you could sing any song at Karaoke night what would it be?
My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas. (Trying to act like Chaz Michael Michales from the film Blades of Glory)
7. If you had a Caution sign what would it say?
CAUTION: If you’re inviting me out – You’re paying.
8. What would you eat for your last meal on Earth?
Homemade Ramen Noodles
9. Who would be at your last meal?
Me and the Prophet.
10. Who would win in an epic fight? Superman or Batman?
Superman of course!