Representing the Dimond Line: Junior Boys 9-12
Dimond Hepworth… AKA family cynic. Dimond is known for being blunt, and having that subtle style of humor like his dad. We could also call Dimond the Family favorite. He’s pretty much not hated by anyone, at least in the family. Dimond is a hard worker, and aims to be accurate, and detailed in the work he produces. This kid loves Mexican food like none other. Every time he’s assigned to make dinner, without fail, taco, or Mexican something ALWAYS. Take a look into some interesting answers Dimond provided in his interview.
- If you could describe describe yourself in four words what would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
Being alone for the rest of my life.
- If you could choose to do anything for one day what it be?
Go skydiving with chainsaws.
- Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
The prettiest girl I know.
- Who would you choose to play you in the movie of your life?
A tall Mark Wahlberg
- What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?
Underwear and clothes.
- What’s your favorite fast food place?
- Which of your five senses would you say is your strongest?
My sense of taste.
- What’s your favorite movie?
Spongebob Square Pants The Movie
- If you could sing any song at Karaoke what would it be?
White and Nerdy by Weird Al.